Monday 30 April 2018

Welcome to the INKsomniacs team blog hop - New Goodies out of the 2018 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue






Welcome to the Insomniacs Team Blog Hop!! 

The theme is New Goodies out of the 2018 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue. I have to say that this is, by far, my favourite annual catalogue since I joined in 2003. One of the perks of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is getting to play with new release products in a brand new catalogue. 

Today my focus is on the Share What You Love bundle.  This Suite was released to celebrate Stampin' Up!'s 30th Year and we've got 3 wonderful Bundles available as an Early Release. There's one for every crafter and every budget! Each Bundle comes with a free item! This bundle is available from the 1st of May 2018 and is a glimpse of some amazing new products.  I'll put up another post shortly so you can see each bundle.

Sometimes with a whole stack of new goodies to play with, it can become a little overwhelming.... so to get my creative juices flowing, I simply CASE the catty (meaning Copy and Share Everything). 

The first card I created was using a Mint Macron base and one of the gorgeous pre-cut die images from Share What You Love Embellishment Kit. OMG I just love this little box. It will most definitely be gifted to a friend full of Stampin' Up! goodies to inspire.




Using one of the little flower stamps, I stamped the image all over the card base in Mint Macron, used the watercolour wash shape on the die cut and stamped both the Sentiment and flowers in Call Me Clover. I then restamped the flower images and fussy cut them and adhered over the stamped images. 
I've scattered a couple of the Artisan pearls to put my own little touches to finish the card.


 






The second card features the Lovely Floral Dynamic Textured embossing folder, then sponged white craft ink over the raised embossing. I stamped the white craft ink on the Mint Macron cardstock with one of the flower stamps and had fun stamping the sentiment and filling in the spaces with flowers. I created the curves on the sentiment card using the Everyday Label punch.




 The Artisan Pearls again feature on this card. Such a lovely card with many focal features and textures.





To continue the Blog Hop click through the list, I'm Tanya Kane.... and enjoy!  And don't forget to come back and visit for more ideas and inspiration!








Click Here to go my Pinterest


Be sure to subscribe to my blog to keep up-to-date with my creations.

Please use my Shop Now button to purchase items to create this card.

Please check out my Facebook business page and events page above for upcoming events.

Thanks for stopping by!


Tanya

6 comments:

Go for Greece Blog Hop September 2018 - Holiday Catalogue So Santa

I can't believe that this is our very last blog hop for the Go for Greece Group. Whilst I didn't earn the incentive trip this...